What We Do
Home • What We Do
We consult, identify the problem and possible benefits, plan, do all the documentation needed (Online & Offline), represent before various authorities and finally deliver the Solutions, Benefits or Approvals, with regard to the Imports & Exports and defined Domestic Procurements.
For Infrastructure Projects, Power Projects, Oil Exploration Projects and other similar projects, there are benefits of DEEMED EXPORT under the Foreign Trade Policy. We consult, do the documentation that is needed, represent with the authorities so as to get the benefits finally in the hands of the client. In certain cases, we have been able to pull these benefits even for the past cases.
We also undertake the turnkey jobs of a particular project, which may include logistics, customs clearances, licensing, approvals (like project imports), Duty benefit schemes (like EPCG, Advance Authorisation, others), and related requirements. This helps the client in interacting with only one agency, and a much better planning, documentation sequencing and utilization of benefits, and helps in substantial cost reductions.
We can take the jobs on turnkey basis or part of the total jobs, as per the comfort of the clients. Our services relate to –
Foreign Trade Policy
For Physical Import & Export
For Deemed Exports
- Restricted Import / Export Authorisations, SCOMET Authorisations, Policy clarifications, interpretations etc.
- Promotional Schemes like Serve from India, Focus Product, Focus Market, VKGUY, Status Holder Certificate etc.
- Duty Exemption Schemes like Advance Authorisation, DFIA, DEPB, EPCG for Manufacturers, Service providers etc.
- EOU /STP/ EHTP/BTP matters (Deemd Drawback, CST refund, TED Refund etc., Bonding, De-bonding etc.) Norms fixations and ratification, DEPB rate fixation, Adjudication Matters,All other matters related to Foreign Trade Policy.
For supplies to EOU'S, WB /ADB / JBIC funded Projects, Power Projects, to holders of Advance Authorizations/ EPCG etc.
For Service Exports
Identify the benefits under EPCG, SFIS scheme etc.
Customs Procedures & SVB Matters
Advice and planning on Customs Procedures, Documentation, Valuation etc. Planning, documentation and execution of SVB related matters for MNC's
Other Matters Related to Foreign Trade
Foreign Investment Related Matters
- Project Import Approvals from Industry and other relevant ministries.
- Registration with Ministry of Environment & Forests under Battery Management Rules.
- Representations with WIRELESS PLANNING & COORDINATION (WPC) with regard to Import Licenses.
- Import permit of Boric Acid and other substances for dual use of Insecticides from Agriculture Ministry.
Setting up of business operations in India including:
- Approval from RBI and ROC regarding Liaison Office, Branch Office, Project Office, etc.
- Initial requirements for setting or formation or expansion of the company, firm and those who are new into the field of Import Export.
- IEC - Popularly known as Import Export License, Import License, Export License etc. to start the import or export.
- RCMC - Registration Cum Membership Certificate from various export promotion council.
- IEM - Approval of IEM (Industrial Entrepreneur's Memorandum) to the Ministry of Industry, Deptt. Of Industrial Development, for Industrial Units having investment in Plant & Machinery of more than Rs. 3 Crore and Registrations with ROC, Sales.
- Besides the above we arrange Digital Key/USB Token which is required to file the application at DGFT online. We also assist in sale / purchase of DEPB, DFIA, FMS, FPS, VKGUY Licenses.